4/29/20

Comment on NY Times article

"I speak as a conservative Republican. It doesn't matter to me if Joe Biden sits in his basement and knits until November. He'll have my vote and the votes of my entire extended Republican family. We didn't vote for Trump the first time and we certainly won't this time. It doesn't matter if Joe does not have the "silver tongue" of Clinton or the intellect of Obama. Stop pining for charisma and flash!! Joe Biden is a decent human being and that's what this country needs, NOW. And I'll let you in on a secret. There are plenty more Republicans just like me. They are just not talking about it. We're not all as stupid as you think, and none of us are going to drink bleach before the election." --Mel from Louisiana in response to Michelle Cottle op ed, "Joe Biden is not Hiding. He's Lurking." 4/29/20

Here's another good comment:
Phyliss Dalmatian
Wichita, Kansas
“ When your Enemy is destroying Himself, do Nothing “. A classic, for very good reason. I absolutely agree, 100 percent. “ Lurking “ ? I don’t know who is responsible for that gem, but it’s a mistake. It has a very awkward and unfortunate connotation. Knock it off. It’s SIX MONTHS until the Election. What, exactly, is Joe Biden supposed to do, under the very unique and unexpected circumstances ? Tap dance ? I’m certain that He and his Staff are very busy, especially with the Vice President Choice. I’ll be very sorry IF Trump quits his Daily Snake Oil Salesman Show. It was hilarious, and I actually made a few bucks on bets with the Husband. It is impossible to overestimate the depths of Trumpian Stupidity. Just when you think he’s hit rock bottom, he starts excavating a sub-basement. Seriously."

No comments:

Post a Comment